Lok Rundschau 1999. The first rails on the East Frisian island of Wangerooge were laid in 1874. The current public narrow gauge line was opened in 1897. Since that date there has been some realignments in its course and extra wartime artillery trackage. All these developments together with rolling stock information receive an excellent coverage by text, maps and photos in this publication. There are extra chapters on boat service to the island and on the Jevel-Carolinensieler Eisenbahn, which provides the connection on the mainland. 120 pages A4, 125 b&w photos and 14 in colour, 55 line ills, hb.
The lowest price we have seen on the web is €110!