(Klicka för en större bild)
Ein preußisches Bahnbetriebswerk in Sachsen.
History of the Leipzig West depot covers both the history of facilites there and locomotives allocated with their service. Electric locomotives and railcars arrived in 1921, but steam was not finally ousted until 1977. Appendices list all locomotives which had this depot either as their first or last allocation. 136 pages A4, about 170 illustrations, partly in color, text in German.